23 August 2012

Script XXII


More often than not, people see things happening is a diverse perspective, even if they are as close to each other as possible.

More often than not, issues observed at such close distance are never discussed... what could there be to discuss? Years come and go and we realise how diverse those points of view always were.

In a very good/positive way, I learned about that today.
Typing. Ain't that something?



I like going to sleep feeling like this.

"Days were full... they took so long.
Years were empty... they went so fast.
Or was my mind elsewhere?
Or were you just not there?

On the first, as expected, all was new.
But you had to leave.
You left me there,
And gone somewhere.

On the eighth, my words failed me.
Suddenly, I had to leave.

I stood there,
Couldn't move anywhere.


As I began to count, days became years...

To this day, I never knew we could make amends.
Now, still not knowing, I like the odds."

- by Hyug Badox, just now.

Labels: ,