29 June 2010

Offer me silence


Half a year from now, come January, someone is going to have an yard sale; thoughts will flourish from borrowed feelings.

I won't provide the spark but the flame.
A change will do us good.

Even if the accomplice is a stranger, he/she will complete or fulfill someone else's need. There's is room for change, for adapting, for conceding.

In need of a spark...

"Any little thing is too much of a weight.
It's monday morning, you see.

Have you ever felt you're waste?
For some, that's all you're ever be.

I will start anew,
And see through you,
Move on,
Move on,
Abandon...
What died.

I need an airy new space,
I need to be set free.

I will accept you,
All things come and go,
A new drug,
An old rug,
(I'll) listen...
And confide.

I need an accomplice...
Someone who will offer me silence.

Then, I will reveal and not conceal
What has become the feeling inside us.

Do you want to know?
"

- in "Offer Me Silence", by Hyug Badox, started today.

P.S.: of course I have no predictive powers whatsoever, but this draft was hangin' around for too long and I just could use it for an original approach.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home