03 September 2006

Wedding bells for Alex...


Dear Alex, this is YOUR day.
There's no other way of putting it, no advice to give, nothing but the convincing wish (and prayer to go along) that the best is yet to come.

I'm sure your mom (one of my favorite persons in the planet, as you know) has provided the input you need (and may choose, or not, to follow) not only with her words but also with her experience and the reflections of her actions in life.

I'm sure you know I'm with you today.
It's only a presence in thought, but I'm sure you know how we feel about you. We sure hope to be with you soon and, like in 2004, we hope to have you with us again, for you know that you have a second home here with us.

More than "happy trails", our biggest hug. Biiiiggest hug... and in case I didn't mentioned it before: "Biggest hug !!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home