16 August 2006

A step forward...


"Sometimes, we have to take a step forward.
It always takes some time
".

Well, I can add some points to this sentence that wander my mind in this special day.

How should one feel one he/she realizes that sometimes a step back is necessary in order to be possible to take two steps forward ?... It is not so rare to find one self in that situation. And that is also a step forward.

It is very difficult to take a step (or leap) forward through adversity or ignorance. Meaning what ?!... How many times does a teenager prefer to stay in doubt (not aware of what the truth or reality is) afraid of being consider uncool ?! Didn't we all feel this in our youth ?... This (reminding me of "The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole") must have happened to everyone.

How can we ease the steps taken forward by others ?
That, I would really love to know. I think I know the recipe (building confidence, trust, etc.) but it's a fact that it's different for each and every one of us.

Another step tomorrow.
I'll be bringing the past back again.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home