09 September 2006

Right now, youth is king !


This is a part of Van Halen's "Right Now" lyrics and this week it crossed my mind a few times. Teenaging, mostly...

1) I came from vacations and worked three days, which reminded me of the school days, when there was little to be done;
2) I went to a (really really great) concert in the middle of the week, the day before I went back to work;
3) I played football on my first day at work, after hours... just like back then;
4) I stayed up to 3am on friday night at a friends' house, talking about everything and anything, after I fixed their computer;
5) I went to the beach today, because I wanted to... I really enjoyed playing ball on the sand.

I don't think I'd wish being a teenager again, but I do wish I had the time to do everything I could do then.

Duh! What else is new ?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home