11 May 2006

Dream guitar (pt.7) - Frudua Carved Pro


An italian luthier, or better, woodcrafter.
Woods & hardware made in the USA.
All assembly in Italy again.

These ingredients and a full choice (100% custom) of specs make Frudua guitars an expectional breed. quilt, quilt, quilt... And the house speciality is the chambered Strat. Who wants a Stratocaster anyway ?!...

If you want a piezo pickup, no problem.
And a MIDI output ?!... Just ask.
Or a AAAAA quilt maple top ?

Well, I'm a fan since the day I found their website in the late 90's (they exist since 1990 or so) and I'd love to have $2000 available for a custom order. I do like certain single coil sounds, but I would like to have a real guitar, not just a Strat copy or a Stratocaster (I deslike the looks and the feel of the original... hate me if you will!)...

There are quite a few standard models you will identify as based on a certain original guitar. But, as long as you're there, go all the way and make your own guitar. Visit Frudua's website for all the info on the guitars. And pictures. And specs.

Here go five pictures from the site (please be patient as the site's connection is not as fast as your Google, MSN or Amazon standards)...

gff

gff-vo

gff-c (with piezo separate jack)

gft-shb (black quilt again; it's my favourite !!!)

carved pro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home