04 January 2006

Uno bacio, due baci...


An email arrived. Long.
Sweet and sour. Strong and desperate.

"Tonight, I want to kiss you.
You're pretty, but that's not why
I don't know how to be
What you need me to be.
Hush, hush, I'll be there soon
While the crying moon graces the sky.
"

An SMS arrived. Short.
Sweet, so sweet. Just that.

"Hopefully, she'll be here soon.
She's late, and I know why.
A thought of mine runs free,
I can't escape or flee.
It seems there's no crying moon,
A lost word dwelling in my mind.
"

          - Hyug Badox, just now.

I don't know that much italian. Knowing a latin language does help to understand the others (portuguese, spanish, french, italian and romanian all descend from latin). And I felt I was going to write something about that.

Until the email arrived.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous blogged:

Humm! What am I going to write… hum… I have to write something but my english is so poor as you know… hum… but Ok you’ve done it.
What can I say? Simply that I’m very glad that my conscientious “bacis” may, somehow, be an inspiration for your words. If you want more… you know where to find me… I can do it… I can... hihi! You are indeed one of a kind.

Bacis kisses bjitos baises besos kusses… you pick... they are all for you… and for you only.

5:12 pm  
Blogger Hugo Salvado blogged:

Actually, the plural of an italian word started this post... but the writtings and subsequent kisses have a total different meaning because they're out of context.

One part doesn't know who the other part is.

I mean, who mispelled "baci" in the first place doesn't know who's the email and SMS message writer/sender.

They're not the same.
Funny though.

A simple thought, generated after a simple mistake. The grew into a new dimension after a third-party email. The simplicity ended there.

Not funny anymore.
That ended before, in the first paragraph of the email.

6:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous blogged:

And again... you are one of a kind! See ya tonight!

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home