25 November 2006

Jam session (future setlist)


For the three of you who shared the studio thursday night, please take some time adding your suggestions into this list. I'll let you know whether I can sing them or not.

Here go some things (I know) I can sing:

#1
- Stone Temple Pilots, "Plush"
- Bryan Adams, "The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me"
- Lenny Kravitz, "Always On The Run"
- Franz Ferdinand, "Walk Away"
- Audioslave, "Like A Stone"
- Pearl Jam, "Black"
- Jack Johnson, "Good People"
- Cream, "Sunshine of Your Love"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Californication"
- Van Halen, "Finish What 'Ya Started"

#2
- Jeff Healey, "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
- Doobie Brothers, "Long Train Running"
- Violent Femmes, "Blister In The Sun"
- The Cult, "Lil' Devil"
- Pearl Jam, "Even Flow"
- Van Halen, "Humans Being"
- Velvet Revolver, "Falling To Pieces"
- Jimi Hendrix, "Hey Joe"
- Live, "I Alone"
- The Beatles, "Get Back"
- James, "Sit Down"

I originally had this idea a couple of months ago and came up with two possible setlists on September 12th and September 13th. I think this could work for me.

There are no recent songs on this setlist as this is intended to be a jam session and not a band rehersal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home