24 November 2006

Jam session (slight return)


Minutes after the mixing board was dead, even smoking, we started playing some of our oldies, songs we know and we can jam on.

I had the signing duties and without a mic or any amplification device, I really had to come close to screaming to make myself heard. It was strange, but worked out.

It was a slight return to the old days.
We played:
- Stone Temple Pilots, "Plush"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Californication"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Under The Bridge"
- blues jam in D
- Pixies, "Here Comes Your Man"
- Lenny Kravitz, "Are You Gonna Go My Way"

I think there were more, but I was too sleepy after the whole thing, so I can't quite recall.

We even tried Van Halen's "Humans Being". So strange, Mike doesn't know Pearl Jam's "Black". I could sing that one too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home