05 February 2006

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge


In 1990, my favourite band released a great album, extremely well produced and composed, maybe not as spontaneous and their previous efforts. The album name's initials were explicit, but the words aren't. When I wrote what's below, that's what came into my mind... explicit actions/intentions disclosed through softer/dissimulated words...

"This time, it's going to happen
I'm going to drink your breath
I'll look into your eyes, semi-opened
I'll you follow close, stay in your path
And more than this,
As you taste my kiss
No sadness... although we know
There might be no tomorrow

Unpassionate as this will seem
This is not me letting you escape
It reminds me of where we've been
As I breathe down your neck, your face
And more than this
As you're the one I miss
There's no sadness here, no sorrow
We know nothing would even happen tomorrow
"

          - Hyug Badox in "One Changing Moment"

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home