01 January 2005

Deliberately by accident...


"You're not here, I'm not there, with no fears (I say) life's not fair... a destination unknown, yet going somewhere..."

          - Hyug Badox, in "Crash & Burn", March 2004.

Let us take a viral approach to what our music and words lead us into (and you also). I don't have the hope nor the will to sound poetic but I do sense the need of expressing myself, almost like a desease, an intense inner feeling that prevents me from dying (at least, creatively). And, with open ears, I turn to you all... Luigi, Peter, Andre, Rita... even my dear friend Lisa Beau whose cell phone number I can't find.

Let yourselves show, whomever you may be... be welcomed to our global and viral environment.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger Hugo Salvado blogged:

The band V-I-R-U-S has a peculiar story. It has a concept, without being a concept band, it has an alternative approach to music without being an alternative music band... it is and it is not.

So, what's the challenge we're facing? What drives us? Nice thought (I'd like to ask Pedro this because he's having second thoughts).

Ultimately, the pleasure for music itself is what makes this viral thing develop into something that resembles a family... and it was the concept of two creators that led into 3, then 4 and then 5. Not 2 and 3 more... just 5, equally 5. Definately not a "Party of Five" but surely something like a desease for five... where each one has to develop anticorps to external distractions and discover if one, by him/herself has the desire of growing more and more ill, more and more infected with the viral purpose of writting, sounding and being as one.

For now, we just press "Crtl+Alt+Del" and see what happens next...

2:57 pm  
Blogger Hugo Salvado blogged:

While blogging, I tripped on a word... it meant something like "stone", "rock", but I cannot recollect what was the word exactly.

I fell to the ground and a raven started to tear my flesh... and only after his feast was over, he tore and ate my eyes.

Only then, I was able to see.
Only then, I had a new prespective.
I wasn't blind, it wasn't too late.

And maybe I'll remember this tomorrow morning.
And maybe I will be able to help someone to rise and see that there is more than one way to see things.
And maybe I'll need you to blind me...

1:19 am  
Blogger Hugo Salvado blogged:

Andre's got a new lyric. It's about something that's "more than life itself". He sent me an email with it attached.

I'm looking forward to seing it turning into a real song. The next saturday rehersal will see its birth.

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home