13 February 2007

If the sunflowers turn...


Why do we seem happier than the typical London person ?
Is it because we have the sun and they have the fog ?

Most likely, there is a scientific reason for that as well. This morning, we were driving in the freeway and noticed fog on a valley, something which instantly caused a comment: "I get depressed with this weather!".

So, I joked about the sunflowers and their turning towards the sun. But we too have the need for sun light and we act depending on the weather; later in the gym, I heard someone saying "...the temperature is something I don't mind. The problem is humidity and mostly if the wheather is hot and moist..." which just prooves this is different for everyone. But it has some influence, nonetheless.

I leave you with this (stupid) bottom line / question:
Will global warming make people's humor improve ?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home